Petition for Canadian government to recognize Regional Galactic Governance Council at desk of Member of Parliament Jody Wilson-Raybould to transmit to House of Commons for action
OPEN SOURCE TRUTH: http://www.opensourcetruth.com/petition-for-canadian-government-to-recognize-regional-galactic-governance-council-at-desk-of-member-of-parliament-jody-wilson-raybould-to-transmit-to-house-of-commons-for-action/
VANCOUVER, BC – An official Canadian Parliamentary electronic e-Petition #3295 calling for the Canadian government to recognize the Regional Galactic Governance Council whose membership reportedly consists of advanced human civilizations from the Pleiades, Alpha Centauri, Sirius, Arcturus, and other star systems has now reached the requisite number of Supporters and has been sent to the desk of Jody Wilson-Raybould, Member of Parliament for Vancouver Granville, who was once Canada’s first Indigenous Attorney General. MP Jody Wilson-Raybould will in turn determine and for what reasons whether the Petition is sent to the full House of Commons for further action and eventual debate and approval by the full membership.
On March 23, 2021, The Canadian House of Commons ePetition site wrote: “House of Commons Petitions. This is to inform you that petition e-3295, which you have submitted using the petitions website of the House of Commons, has garnered the support of five individuals. The text of the proposed petition has been sent to the Member of Parliament you have identified to authorize its publication. A copy of the Member’s answer, along with instructions on the subsequent steps, will be sent to you after the Member’s consideration of your request”
How Earth Benefits from a Representative on the Regional Galactic Governance Council
The UFO researcher and constituent of MP Jody Wilson Raybould who initiated the Canadian Parliamentary petition, Judge Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, Med, CERT Public Health, of the Natural and Common Law Tribunal for Public Health and Justice at www.Peaceinspace.org, is also Author of seminal books in the field of Extraterrestrial studies such as Exopolitics: Politics, Government and Law in the Universe (2005); The Dimensional Ecology of the Omniverse (2014); The Omniverse (2016); and Emergence of the Omniverse (2020) at www.UniverseBooks.com
In a letter to Vancouver UFO Meetup whom he will address on Sunday March 28, 2021 at 10:00am PDT in an open virtual Zoom meeting on the subject of the Canadian Parliamentary Petition to Recognize the Regional Galactic Governance Council, including:
- Exopolitics & A Positive Future: My Introduction to the Regional Galactic Governance Council
- What is the Regional Galactic Governance Council?
- Exopolitics & the Regional Galactic Governance Council
- Support My Initiative to be An Earth’s Representative to the Regional Galactic Governance Council
- Living Platform for a New Earth Community
- Sign the Petition
- Access and Learn the Vision – www.UniverseBooks.com & www.Omniversity.info
Judge Webre writes:
In my exclusive, in-depth interview on Exopolitics Radio former Canadian NORAD officer Stanley A. Fulham, he stated that a regional galactic governance authority, (the ‘Council of 8’) made a dramatic decision in January 2010 to put aside the law of non-intervention.
At a solemn meeting, the Regional Galactic Governance Council (Council of 8) decided to intervene with their technology to clean Earth’s atmosphere before an environmental collapse occurs on Earth, as has happened on many other inhabited planets with civilizations similar to our own.
The Regional Galactic Governance Council (Council of 8) did so, according to Mr. Fulham’s information, after reaching a conclusion that that our human technology could not now prevent an environmental collapse and species extinction on Earth from occurring.
According to Mr. Fulham, this is a rare decision by the Regional Galactic Governance Council (Council of 8), and is partly a result of Council members wishing to preserve the unique positive qualities of our human population.
Regional Galactic Governance Council (Council of 8)
The Regional Galactic Governance Council (Council of 8), according to Mr. Fulham’s information, consists of the intelligent civilizations of the Pleiades, Orion, Sirius, Bootes, Alpha Centauri, Comsuli, Zeta Reticuli, and Pouseti. [Ed. Note: A preliminary search failed to reveal a known star system or constellation named ‘Comsuli or ‘Pouseti’.]
This cleanup of the Earth’s atmosphere will, according to Mr. Fulham’s information, commence after a speech at the United Nations by the Regional Galactic Governance Council (Council of 8)’s Pleiadean representatives.
The Regional Galactic Governance Council (Council of 8)’s appearance at the United Nation’s General Assembly may occur, according to Mr. Fulham’s information, following a collapse of the present world order and the emergence of a new way of living during the period.
Possible earth changes, monetary collapse, and governmental and nation state collapse
This transitional period may be accompanied by possible earth changes, monetary collapse, and governmental and nation state collapse.
Petition to Jody Wilson-Raybould, Member of Parliament for Vancouver Granville
The ePetition now before Jody Wilson-Raybould was created on the Canadian Parliament’s petitions.ourcommons.ca website. Once at five Canadian citizens or residents sign the Petition, the Petition goes to the Petitioner’s Member of Parliament for initial consideration. Upon approval, the Petition is sent to the House of Commons for further publication, for public comments and approval and for debate and approval in the House of Commons.
Here is the text of Petition now before MP Jody Wilson-Raybould:
- Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd, CERT Public Health, a Canadian citizen, and constituent of Jody Wilson-Raybould, MP is the “Founder of Exopolitics” the science of relations among intelligent civilizations in the Universe with his 2000 book “Exopolitics, Politics, Government, and Law in the Universe” (UniverseBooks)
- Hon. Paul Hellyer, former Canadian Minister of Defence and Deputy Prime Minister under Prime Minister Pierre Eliot Trudeau, has written, “Alfred Lambremont Webre’s odyssey into the realm of life in the vast Universe surrounding planet Earth is indeed a fascinating journey if you read it with an open mind… To turn us in the direction of re-unification with the rest of creation the author is proposing a ‘Decade of Contact’ – an era of openness, public hearings, publicly funded research, and education about extraterrestrial reality. That could be just the antidote the world needs to end its greed driven, power-centered madness.”
- We the support Alfred Lambremont Webre as an Earth Representative to the Regional Galactic Governance Council with of the Pleiadeans, the Alpha Centaurians, the Sirians, and others, and we support the Living Platform for a New Earth Community
“We, the undersigned, Citizens and Residents of Canada, and/or Citizens and Residents of Earth, call upon the Government of Canada to 1. Create an Earth Representative to the Regional Galactic Governance Council of advanced human civilizations from the Pleiades, Alpha Centauri, and Sirius and others;
- Support Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd, CERT Public Health as An Earth Representative to the Regional Galactic Governance Council
- Support the Living Platform for a New Earth Community to the Regional Galactic Governance Council”
Official ePetition Link:
Canadian citizens can still Petition their government, while the Biden Administration has abolished the White House Petition
The U.S. White House of Joe Biden has quietly abolished the privilege of White House Petitions the U.S. Citizens formerly enjoyed under prior Democratic and Republican administrations. Canadian UFO researcher Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd, CERT Public Health – a dual Canadian-American citizen – turned to the Canadian Parliament’s ePetition in his continuing quest to seek official government recognition of the Regional Galactic Governance Council.
Canadian citizens and residents can write and email MP Jody Wilson-Raybould in support of her decision to transmit the Petition to recognize the Galactic Council to the House of Commons.
The Parliamentary petition for Canadian government recognition of the Regional Galactic Governance Council comes at a time of increasing official visibility of the extraterrestrial presence on earth.
Here is contact information that Supporters of the Petition can use to write or email MP Jody Wilson-Raybould with their reasons as to why the Petition should be transmitted to the Canadian House of Commons for consideration, debate and action.
Contact Jody Wilson-Raybould
Rules of Engagement
- If Jody Wilson-Raybould is your MP, introduce yourself as a constituent—MPs tend to put much more stock in letters from inside their districts.
- Be brief and respectful.
- Try to ask a specific question.
Paper & Voice
Jody Wilson-Raybould House of Commons Ottawa, ON K1A 0A6
(No postage required!)
Phone: 1 613 992-1416
Main office – Vancouver 1245 West Broadway Suite 104 Vancouver BC V6H 1G7 Phone: 1 604 717-1140
You can reach the office of Jody Wilson-Raybould at Jody.Wilson-Raybould@parl.gc.ca
Copyright 2021 (c)
All rights reserved