WE WILL NOT COMPLY WITH HEALTH TYRANNY
You can support the Foundation and the Institute here:
The following email was sent today to the WHO, opting out of the International Health Regulations.
30 November 2023
National Solutions Foundation
Tucson AZ 85716
Unted States of America
World Health Organization
Att: Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus
Avenue Appia 20 — 1211 Geneva, Switzerland
‘All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.’
(UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights)
Hereby the signed organizations reject and do no consent to:
– Any international agreement on pandemic prevention, preparedness and response.
– The proposed amendments to the International Health Regulations (2005), promulgated in May 2022, or any future amendments.
– The United States government, allegedly on our behalf, negotiating any agreements regarding pandemic prevention, preparedness and response, IHR,
masking, lockdowns, forced vaccination, et cetera.
– Any and all compelled, mandated or forced intervention ever being applied to our members, either now or in the future concerning:
deprivation of liberty
lockdowns (of corporations, schools, public transportation, et cetera)
denied entry to public spaces including cultural events, churches, shops, restaurants, et cetera
compulsory admittance in psychiatric wards for ‘public health’ non-compliance or beliefs
PCR or any other tests
vaccine certificates and digital IDs
any forced intervention because of one’s opinion
any other forced intervention or restriction
censorship or control of ‘the official narrative’
– WHO’s recommendations and advice being granted any legally binding effect.
– The vast budgetary increase that WHO wishes to impose on nations including the United States.
Our declaration is based on:
– Universal law
– Natural law
– Common law
– Maritime law
– United States Constitution and law
– UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights
– UN International Convention on Ccivil and Political Rights
– UN International Convention on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
– UN Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment
– UN Convention on the Rights of the Child
– UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
– UN Principles of Medical Ethics relevant to the Role of Health Personnel, particularly Physicians, in the Protection of Prisoners and Detainees against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment
– UNESCO Universal Declaration on the Human Genome and Human Rights
– UNESCO Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights
– UNESCO International Declaration on Human Genetic Data
– World Medical Association – Declaration Of Helsinki – Ethical Principles for Medical Research Involving Human Subjects
– Uunited States and International Contract Law (Lag 1915:218)
– The Geneva Convention
– The Rome Statute
We rely on the above Constitution, conventions, charters, treaties and laws, regarding individual sovereignty, property rights, the right to work, the respect for
each and everyone’s private life, freedom of speech, thought and expression, protection from forced medical intervention, medical experimentation, inhuman
and/or degrading treatment, and protection from anything that can cause the individual harm and the fundamental right of Informed Consent.
We strongly emphasize that WHO has not signed any contract with either our organizations or its members, and therefore, under United States and international
contract law cannot dictate any requirements to us, and that WHO’s negotiations with the United States regarding mandated interventions, resource deployment,
public health measures, etc., do not apply to us.
We strongly emphasize that WHO’s declaration of any ‘Public Health Emergency of International Concern’ (pheic/pronounced ‘fake’) in no way erases or changes the
rights conferred by the above cited Constitution, conventions, charters, treaties and laws and can not be applied to us due to contract laws, since WHO has no contract
with either us or our members.
Finally, we demand an immediate and thorough investigation of Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus regarding his alledged leadership in the genocide in
Ethiopia 2005-2016. The investigation must be carried out by an independent committee, as WHO is a UN organization and ICC is a UN court, and thus ICC
cannot be expected to provide an impartial judgement in this matter.
An indictment, filed to the International Criminal Court in the Hague (ICC), by the American economist David Steinman, who has been nominated for the Nobel Peace
Prize, accused WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus of being involved in directing Ethiopia’s security forces, which killed, arbitrarily imprisoned and tortured around two million Ethiopians. From 2013 to 2015, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus was one of three officials in control of the Ethiopian security services.
Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus was Ethiopia’s Health Minister from 2005 to 2012 and its Foreign Minister until 2016, when his party, Tigray People’s Liberation
Front, was the main member of the ruling coalition.
The organization Moresh Wegenie Amhara Organization has documented and summarized the genocide.
This comprehensive rejection of WHO’s unlawful attempt to control United States citizens who are members of the below organizations is submitted by:
Natural Solutions Foundation, Rima E. Laibow, MD, Director
Institute for Health Research, Ralph Fucetola JD, President
GET YOUR IWILL NOT COMPLY ‘MERCH’ HERE: