DON’T DONATE If Your Freedom Is Unimportant
Mandated Gene-Editing Experimental Vaccines ‘could be here by the end of this year,’ opined dangerous lap-dog Fauci today, rejoicing. The only thing worthy of rejoicing about in that statement is that we have a chance to stop it — in the Supreme Court!
If your genes are not important to you, if a Plandemic released upon us does not matter to you and if you are willing to have yourself and the rest of humanity neutered and destroyed for the whims of the globalists ‘elite’, then by all means, breathe in and out through your mind-control masks and do nothing.
If, on the other hand, you are not ready to surrender your genes to the madmen, that means you are very, very concerned about NOT allowing a mandated vaccine to edit your genes and humanity’s genes – permanently. After-all, that is what a gene editing vaccine does. You are, as you should be, adamantly opposed to any mandated vaccine, gene-editing or not, and are ready to assert your Right of Informed Consent effectively.
Your deep concern means that you understand that the landmark Supreme Court challenge to mandated vaccination that Counsel Patricia Finn, the “Good health Lawyer” from Rockland County, NY, is preparing is likely the most important case of your lifetime or your children’s.
This means that you understand that it is your case — that the results of that case will change your life (and your genes) if we do not get the case heard and won!) forever.
And that means that you are willing to undertake the task of generating enough money to support the considerable expenses that a US Supreme court case entails.
As you know, there are substantial expenses in bringing a case before the Supreme Court. There are formal procedures (such as creating a bound case “book”) as well as research costs and fees aplenty.
I am proud to say we have made a good start. Since we asked for your support raising $1072 per day for 14 days, we have raised over $2000. To the good men and women who understand the importance of health freedom and Informed Consent, thank you! And to those of you who have taken this opportunity to your Social Media, linking to our articles and asking people to support Counsel Finn’s case, thank you!
But we are far from done. $2,000 is not $15,000.
Because this is so important we have been savaged, again, by the agents of The Man, in this case Stripe and Fundly. Weirdly, somehow, could not link their otherwise perfectly linked systems for our campaign. Thanks to the perseverance of Counsel Ralph — he banged them into doing what they are supposed to do: accept crowd funding donations for worthy causes we now can use Fundly. At least for now!
Better safe than sorry so we have set up numerous ways for you to support this vitally important case. Pick one. Pick several! Share one! Share several!
1. Use this link, https://fundly.com/support-natural-therapies to donate through Fundly (before it gets messed up again!)
2. Use PayPal to send your donations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put SCOTUS in the message/memo.
3. Mail a check or money order made out to Natural Solutions with SCOTUS on the memo line to
Natural Solutions, 3769 E Calle Fernando, Tucson AZ 85716.
4. Go to https://nsfmarketplace.com and click on the “Support” button there and make your generous donation there. While you are at it, you can get yourself some Nano Silver 10 PPM and an Advance Vaccine Directive for yourself and members of your family.
5. Go to http://www.inhere.org/donate/ to make a tax deductible donation (minimum, $100) through our sister organization, the Institute for Health Research, a tax exempt 501 (c) (3) organization. You will automatically get a donation receipt.
TELL EVERYONE YOU CAN REACH TO JOIN OUR MAILING LIST CLICK HERE, AND DONATE AS IF THEIR LIVES, FREEDOM AND GENES DEPENDED UPON IT BECAUSE THAT IS PRECISELY WHAT DOES.
Act Now! Share this link! https://fundly.com/support-natural-therapies
Yours in health and freedom,’
Rima E. Laibow MD
Natural Solutions Foundation