By Z, Truthistold
By now you know that Zika Virus is being held out by WHO and the subservient press as the cause of a horrifying epidemic of small brained babies (microcephalic) born to Zika virus infected mothers in Brazil.
4000+ of them in the densely populated region of Brazil known as Pernambuco.
And you know that the Rockefeller Institute patented virus has been known and tracked for 69 years. In that time, it has never, not in Africa or Asia or South America or North America or Europe, been associated with a single birth defect.
You also know that the mothers of these babies had all been vaccinated with GSK’s never-tested-and-found-safe-in-pregnant-women TDaP vaccine before 22 weeks of pregnancy under a mandatory vaccination program shooting untested toxins into the bodies of mothers and fetuses.
So, just how bad is this epidemic of microcephaly and what do we know about it? Lots, and it does not look good for WHO’s policy makers, epidemiologists or strategists since they all come out either incompetent (possible) or totally dishonest (that’s the one I’m voting for.) Read on and you’ll see why.
Straight from the horse’s mouth, so to speak, comes a February 2, 2016 article from a major Sao Paulo newspaper, O Estado de São Paulo, “País tem 404 casos confirmados de microcefalia”:
The article says
“It is obvious that no significant connection between microcephaly and the Zika virus has been found. It’s not even close. So far, therefore, there is absolutely no reason to trumpet an epidemic of Zika. Doing so is quite insane, by any reasonable standard” and goes on to share these remarkable facts (pay close attention to the numbers: they tell the real story here):
By January 30, 2015, 4,783 suspected cases of microcephaly were reported in Brazil.
- 3,670 suspected cases of microcephaly, covering the entire country of Brazil, are being investigated. [I do not know what led to 1,113 cases not being investigated nor do I know what is included in “suspected” cases. Do you? Is it microcephaly or not?– Z. T]
- Of which, 404 cases have been confirmed as microcephaly or “other alterations in the central nervous system” of babies.[Emphasis added It is not clear what this means but it makes the 404 “confirmed cases add up to a big, round not much of anything- Z. T.]
- Of which, 17 “had a relationship with Zika virus.” [Emphasis added. It is not clear to me what a “relationship” with an infectious agent is. Are they dating? Going steady? Betrothed since birth? Do they have a Zika infection or do they not?”– T.]
- Of which 396 (98.5% came from the NorthEast of Brazil [Emphasis added – T.]
- Of which Pernambuco has the highest number of cases: 56 [Emphasis added, which adds up to about 14% of all the suspected microcephalic cases and a totally uncertain number of real microcephalic cases– T.]
Once we look at the numbers closely we see that our Pandemic, for which the WHO has declared a Health Emergency of International Concern is something less (a lot less? A little less?( than 404 cases per year.
To put things into some perspective, the US has 25,000 cases of microcephaly a year in the US, yet no one is running for the cure or spewing platitudes while they pass the plate on national TV and declare that we have a world-shaking epidemic.
Oh, wait! Once we have a Health Emergency of International Concern we can justify a new vaccine rushed to market and mandated for everyone to take, globally, to “protect the babies”. It’s always to protect the babies, isn’t it?
As an aside, we should ask what causes those 25,000 US familial tragedies? Looking at a very substantial literature, it is quite clear that microcephaly can follow just about any insult to the fetal brain during pregnancy.,,,,,,,
Of 404 cases of microcephaly in Brazil which might exist, just 17 babies have a relationship with the Zika virus.” Whatever that means. But whatever it does mean, by my calculations, that would be about 4% of the cases that “have a relationship with zika virus.”
What, exactly, does microcephaly mean? It is a standardized birth defect, no? Everyone looking at a person could tell if he/she had it, right? No. Wrong.
The way it is reported and defined differ from one area to another with no national or international standard fixed for reporting it. So one guy’s guess is exactly as good as another’s even if those guesses are very, very different.
The 9.27 million people in Pernambuco are all exposed to the chemical stew of the industrial agriculture and CAFOs (Compressed Animal Feeding Operations). Both throw off enormous amounts of teratogenic (birth defect causing agents) so their food and their water is pushing fetal development toward problems of a major sort.
What’s really going on? The drums of war are beating to bring on the Zika virus vaccine with GOD KNOWS WHAT in it, activating or deactivating GOD KNOWS WHAT to impact the GOD KNOWS WHAT Syndrome.
How to avoid this coming, and all current, vaccine mandates? Easy. Just go to www.DrRimaTruthReports.com and find out how to protect yourself with the legally protected Advance Vaccine Directive.